I was just thumbing through my copy of the The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2008 (Unofficial Guides), and I must say I love this book more and more every year. If you have any desire to go to Disney World and want to have the best trip possible, you must get this book. Let me just give you a few ideas of the highlights in the table of contents:
- Introduction -general yet great overview of the history and attractions at Walt Disney World
- "Planning before you Leave Home" - tips on where to gather information, what information to gather, and how best to plan
- "Making the Most of Your Time and Money" - when to go, where to go, and MUCH more
- Disney area spas
- Disney Cruise Line
- "Walt Disney World with Kids" - I LOVE this section. Here you will find tons of great tips on how to make a plan that will make the trip enjoyable for you and your children. I would get this book just for this section
- "Special Tips for Special People" - another fabulous section with tips for singles, couples, expectant mothers, seniors, and more
- "Arriving and Getting Around"
- "Bare Necessities" - tips about safety, and unexpected problems
- "Dining in and around Walt Disney World"
- Sections about each of the kingdoms
- "Behind the Scenes at Walt Disney World"
- "The Water Parks"
- "Beyond the Parks"
- and more!
The best thing I can say for this guide is that if you use it, you will have an amazing time on your Disney Vacation. You will enjoy things that you never even knew existed there.
Click below for details, and have a happy vacation!