For those planning trips to the Disney Resorts, this is a general idea of when events are planned.
For specific calendars, click on the following links:
Wald Disney World
Now, for our general overview. Most event titles are links to information on the event:
- Walt Disney World marathon: first weekend after New Years, brings in lots of visitors.
- Disney's Pirate and Princess Party: select evenings mid-January to mid-March, and mid-August to early September.
- Mardi Gras: Friday before Mardi Gras through Fat Tuesday at Pleasure Island (admission required).
- Black History Month: all February there are storytellers, entertainers, and more throughout the park celebrating Black History Month.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: April through May.
- Gay Days: a weekend in early.
- Tom Joyner Family Reunion: popular party, Labor Day weekend.
- Night of Joy: Christian-music festival, usually second weekend of September (admission required).
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival: late-September to early-November, best tastings are reservation only (though many others are not).
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party: VERY crowded, admission required and hard to get, several weeks leading up to Halloween and Halloween night.
- Mousefest: first week of December, unofficial gathering of Disney fans, guide-book creators, and more. Special tours, events, etc.
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: 7pm to midnight several nights in December, crowded, admission required.
General Disney Calendar